Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8412 times
Delicious and nutritious poha made with moong dal. Filling and full of taste.
- Grind the poha to rava consistency & soak in 2 cups of water to soften.
- Make a paste of onions,tomatoes,green chillies, ginger & garlic.
- Fry & powder cardamom & cloves
- Heat oil in a vessel,.add ground paste & fry till oil separates.
- Add ghee, poha & salt.
- Mix well, add sprouted gram & cook for 5 mts.
- remove from fire, add groundnut powder,coconut,finely chopped coriander & curry leaves.
- Mix well , adding powdered spices.
- Serve hot with papads.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.