by Jasmina siraj shah
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6303 times
This is a very healthy and filling recipe.
- Combine the moong with chilli powder and coriander and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- In another bowl combine the flour with 1 tsp oil and salt, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 4" diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the center and bring the sides together to seal.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jasmina siraj shah on 18 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.