Moong Palak Bhajiya
by Chhaya Taparia
This recipe has been viewed 3061 times
Hot and spicy moong palak bhajiya is a perfect snack for a rainy day. Its just yummy with any chutney and a cup of tea.
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in water for 2 hours. Slightly rub it remove the skin of some dal and drain well.
- Blend in a mixer to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Combine the cumin seeds, fennel seeds, coriander seeds and blend in a mixer to a coarse powder.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl along with powdered masala and dal, add 2 tsp ht oil and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add spoonful of mixture and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Chhaya Taparia on 14 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.