Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3929 times
You can combine the moong in the above salad with boiled chana or rajmah.
you can also use a lime dressing if curd is not readily available.
- Boil the moong and potatoes separately.
- Peel the potatoes and make very small cubes.
- After boiling, drain the water from the moong and let it dry for a few seconds.
- Chop the onions very fine.
- Clean the coriander leaves and chop fine.
- In a mixing bowl first put half the moong.
- Mix in chopped onion, coriander, chaat masala, chilli powder and mix well.
- Then add remaining moong along with the small cubed potatoes and mix well.
- Add the raisins and pomegranate seeds. let it stand for sometime and taste.
- If it is very bland, you may add more chaat masala and a bit of chilli powder.
- Just before serving, mix in the curd as a dressing.
- Voila - a good scrumptous health salad is ready
This recipe was contributed by Maneck on 03 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.