Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1686 times
A crispy fried cutlet recipe, the Moong magic is made by mashing together boiled potatoes, carrots , soaked bread slices, capsicum, cabbage and moong dals.The small moong patties are flattened and then enjoyed as snack with chutney or in between bread slices with cheese slices as topping.
- Roast 2 slices of bread lightly
- Soak moong dal for half an hour and then grind it to a paste adding dried red chillies and salt
- Mix with moong dal paste ginger-garlic paste,boiled potatoes,garam masala,dhania-jeera powder,amchur powder,boiled carrots,cabbage & peas
- Mix all together,make small cutlets & deep fry
- On the bread,apply green corriander chutney,then place a cheese slice,cutlet, sliced onions,capsicums,tomatoes,cheese slice & cover with a bread slice with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by priyakl on 21 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.