Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2273 times
A healthy snacking choice when hunger strikes, the Moong de-light is a healthy mix of steamed moong with curd, sweet and spicy chutney, cumin powder and chopped onions.
- Heat the oil, add the moong, 1/2 teacup of water and salt.
- Cover and cook on a low flame until the moong is soft.
- Beat the curds with a pinch of salt.
- Spread the hot moong on a serving plate.
- Top with the beaten curds, the chutney, tomatoes, onions, cumin seed powder, chili powder and salt.
- Serve immediately and feel healthy, happy and free of hunger pangs!
This recipe was contributed by radhikamails on 08 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.