Moong Dal ni Mungdi
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 2366 times
Here is yet another type of paratha which is made from chiklewali moong dal and the dough of the same is cooked like khichu and then the parathas are made from the same dough
Add your private note
Moong Dal ni Mungdi recipe - How to make Moong Dal ni Mungdi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat water in non stick pan, when boiled, add moong dal, salt,turmeric powder,chili powder,asafoetida, green chili,mix well.
- Add oil,stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add wheat flour and stir with the help of rolling pin,cook for 2-3 minutes stiring continuously.
- Transfer to bowl, cool.Apply little oil on palms and knead well.
- Roll out parathas using rice flour.
- Heat non stick tava,grease with little oil
- Put paratha, pour little oil on it, cook from both the sides till brown spot appears.
- Similarly prepare other parathas.
- Serve hot with masala curd.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 10 Oct 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.