Moong Dal ki Chat
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10809 times
It's healthy, tasty dish for every body.
- Soak the dal in enough water for 5 minutes.
- Heat 5 cups of water in a deep pan and bring it to boil.
- Add the dal and cook for 3 minutes.
- Discard the foam from top and add the salt and asafoetida and mix well.
- Cover and cook till the dal is soft.
- Remove from the flame and cool slightly.
- Add the cumin seeds powder, red chilli powder, lemon juice and butter and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#472348 on 13 Jul 2011i like writing ,reading the recipe books,and watching the tv.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.