Moong Dal Seekh Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
मूंग दाल सीख कबाब
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Moong Dal Seekh Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes) in Hindi)
Added to 60 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28372 times
A thoughtful combination of yellow moong dal, mashed potatoes and a range of spices is pressed onto a seekh and cooked to perfection on a grill.
- Clean, wash and boil the moong dal in 1 cup of water till the dal is soft and cooked and all the water has evaporated.
- Combine the cooked dal with all the ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and using a thick seekh (metal skewer), press each portion of the dal mixture on it with your fingers to make a 100 mm. (4") long kebab.
- Brush each kebab with a little ghee and cook them over a charcoal or electric barbeque till they are evenly browned on all sides (approx. 3 to 4 minutes).
- Cut each kebab into 2 pieces and serve hot.
Nutrient values per piesce
|Vitamin A||147.2 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||6.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||19 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.