Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25737 times
It is good for people who prefer low calorie food and it is a good source of protein
- Soak the moongdal for 3-4 hours
- Then grind it in mixture,not smooth but like dalwada
- Add chillie and ginger paste
- Add salt and hing
- Put a glass of water in tapeli and let it boil
- Then on the back side of plate spread like pudla
- And keep the plate such that pudla faces the water
- Just keep for 2-3 minutes and it is ready
This recipe was contributed by holy on 28 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.