Moong Dal Laddoos
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5392 times
Usually we are very familiar with besan laddoos,but here we will have a change with laddoos made of moong dal flour.
- Heat a pan, add the moong dal and dry roast till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Cool to room tempearature and blend in a mixer to fine powder. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a broad pan and add it to the powder and mix well.
- Add the dry coconut, saffron, cardamom powder, sugar powder,melon seeds and mix well.
- Now make small laddoos of lemon size.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 01 Aug 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.