Moong Dal Ki Chaat (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
मूँग दाल की चाट
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Moong Dal Ki Chaat (100 Calorie Snacks) in Hindi)
Added to 167 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 115497 times
A healthy and tasty, nutritious and flavourful snack indeed. Pomegranate and raw mangoes perk up this colourful chaat.
- Clean, wash and soak the moong dal in enough water for ½ hour and drain well.
- Combine 3 cups of water, moong dal and salt in a deep non-stick pan and cook it on a medium flame till it is half done, while stirring occasionally. Ensure that each grain of the dal is separate.
- Strain the dal using a strainer and keep aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients, including the moong dal, in a large bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Moong Dal ki Chaat video by Tarla Dalal
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.