Moong Dal Ke Samose
by rajni ahuja
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14512 times
Samosas made using moong dal. . . Samosas with a difference!
- Sieve the whole wheat flour and salt together in a bowl.
- Knead into a soft dough using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 150 mm. (6") diameter. Keep aside.
- Divide the filling into 16 equal portions and keep aside.
- Divide each chapati into two halves.
- Make a cone from each part and stuff with the filling.
- Seal the edges carefully using a little water.
- Repeat with the remaining chapatis and filling.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with green chutney or any chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 04 Mar 20111.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.