Moong Dal Gnocchi In Spinach Soup
This recipe has been viewed 4019 times
Protein and fiber combination which is light on stomach.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and shape them into small round balls.
- Press the fork gently to make lines on balls. Keep aside.
- Boil enough water in a deep pan, add the gnoochi and cook till they rise up in water.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the spinach and potato puree along with remaining ingredients, mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the prepared gnoochi, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 10 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.