Moong Dal Dosas
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1961 times
The moong dal dosa is a common feature in any South indian household and is typically relished as breakfast with coconut chutney. The moong dal is ground and then made into a batter. The crispy moong dal dosa or pancakes are much healthier than the rice based ones due to higher protein content.
Add your private note
Moong Dal Dosas recipe - How to make Moong Dal Dosas
Preparation Time: 00:10 Cooking Time: 00:05 Total Time:
- Soak moongdaal and rice for 8-10hours.
- Grind it to a batter of medium consistency by adding water required.
- Add salt required to this.
- Spread a laddle full of batter on the preheated tava.
- Spread a tsp of oil.
- Fry it till light brown color.
- Garnish with 2tsp of onions,1tsp of green chilles and ginger.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.