Moong Dal Dosa
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2636 times
Traditional dosa made with a batter of moong dal. Serve with coconut chutney.
- Soak moong dal, methi seeds and raw rice for 4-5 hours.
- Grind the soaked moong dal, rice, methi seeds along with the fresh grated coconut along with curds into a smooth paste.
- Allow it to ferment overnight.
- Once fermented heat tava and spread 1 ladle full of the batter into 1 inch thick pancake consistency.
- Spread little bit ghee onto the sides of the dosa.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by madhavikulkarni on 05 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.