Moong Dal Delight
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7007 times
This dessert is full of calcium, energy with a different taste of sheera and paneer!
Add your private note
Moong Dal Delight recipe - How to make Moong Dal Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- In a pan, caramelize 1/4 cup sugar and ginger, mix it properly. Keep aside the same.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the moong dal flour and saute till light pink in colour.
- Add 1 cups water and milk till it becomes thick.
- Add the sugar, paneer and coconut and saute till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Cool and fill paper cups with sheera till 3/4th.
- Garnish with pistachio flakes, chocolate flakes and caramelized ginger juliennes.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 04 Aug 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.