Moong Dal- Vegetable Soup
by Kajal P Jobanputra
This recipe has been viewed 12062 times
A colourful healthy soup loaded with nutrients and protein!
Add your private note
Moong Dal- Vegetable Soup recipe - How to make Moong Dal- Vegetable Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, spinach puree, turmeric, green peas, corn, moong dal, salt , pepper, mix well and add 2 cups water.
- Mix well and boil for 10-12 minutes or till vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Remove from flame, add the lemon juice, mint leaves and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with paneer and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 11 Dec 2011i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.