Moong Capsicum Sandwich
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10719 times
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chillies, moong, capsicum and spinach and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves and pineapple pieces and mix well and cook for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Combine the butter, garlic and salt and mix well.
- Apply this butter on each bread slice.
- Place a bread slice on clean dry surface and spread the stuffing on it.
- Grate some paneer on it and sprinkle salt and fennel seeds powder on it.
- Cover it with another bread slice and cut in to 4.
- Serve fresh with hot soup and chutney.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 22 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.