Mooli Methi Paratha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6808 times
This warm filling paratha will provide enough energy and fiber for the day. Serve with aachar or curd or soup or plain as is.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the radish and fenugreek leaves and cook till all the water evaporate.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well and remove form the flame and keep aside.
- and potatoes. Mix well. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 10 portions and roll them into a circle of 5" diameter and 2mm thickness.
- Place one roti on a clean dry surface. Moisten the edges. Spread 2 tbsp of the filling on it evenly.
- Leave the moistened edges blank. Grate the cheese on the filling.
- Cover it with another layer of roti.
- Press the edges and press them with fork to give nice design and seal them well.
- Roast them on hot tava smearing little ghee until light brown and crisp.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese, coriander and serve fresh with hot soup.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 09 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.