Moogar Cup Cakes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1477 times
They are healthy mini dhoklas with vegetables served as cup cakes.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the fruit salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Just before making, add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Pour the batter into cup cake moulds and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Umould and cool on a wire rack.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a small pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sesame seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves and saute for more 10 seconds.
- Pour this tempering into the cupcakes and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 25 Feb 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.