Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5933 times
Another monsoon treat..made simple and delicious!
Add your private note
Monsoon Treat recipe - How to make Monsoon Treat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Place the pumpkin, onion, garlic, tomatoes in a greased oven proof tray and pour 5 tsp olive oil on the vegetables. Sprinkle salt and roast in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl combine 1 tbsp olive oil, grated ginger, chopped basil and red chilli and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan, add the french beans and sauté for 2 minutes and sprinkle salt and black pepper.
- Once the vegetable in oven are done cool a bit and remove the skin.
- Blend well with vegetable stock.
- Add macaroni and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add butter, beans and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with the dressing
This recipe was contributed by sammeg on 09 Aug 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.