Mong Dal Kichi
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9676 times
Very nutritional and low cal recipe.
- Soak the daal and rice togther for 5 minutes.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in pressure cooker and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the green chilles and onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes and the spices, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add little water, the dal and rice and pressure cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by leafyveg on 30 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.