Mocktail By ami_27
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6691 times
A refreshing and delicious blend of chopped pineapple, fresh orange beads, cream and any soft drink blended together, this mocktail drink is simply amazing as a summer drink or cocktail mixer recipe. Find many unique mocktail recipes at tarladalal.com.
- Mince the pinnaple in very very small crunch as if it is crushed but not crushed and then soak them for 10-15 minutes in little sugar added water.
- Meanwhile, take fresh orange pieces and seperate it into granules.
- Then take cream and sweeten it with icing sugar or any crushed sugar.
- Once pinnaple is ready, take one 500 ml. orange drink put pinnaple pieces, ice cubes and vanilla ice-cream in it and blend it together. if u want lesser sweet use little soda and lessen ornage drink.
- In fresh cream mix ornage granules and make it ready for the topping.
- Now pour the blend in 3 glasses equally and then put the fresh cream with orange on the top of it.
- Ur delicios and fruity drink is ready to lure all.
This recipe was contributed by ami_27 on 30 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.