Mock Tequila Sunrise
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4989 times
Refresh yourself with this quick , simple and cooling Mock tequila sunrise drink. The red colored mmoctail is enriched with the goodness of orange juice, mango juice and lime juice.
- Take sugar and water in a pan and make sugar syrup.
- Add red colour and keep aside.
- Mix orange juice,mango juice and lime juice.
- Pour this in a glass and add ice cubes.
- Then add 11/2 teaspoon sugar syrup and mix.
- Garnish with lemon rind.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.