Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5511 times
Mock pizza is amini pizza recipe with vegetables and cheese as topping. A step to step guide for preparing pizza base at hoem and then topping it with a delectable combination of veggies, sauces and cheese.
- Mix flour with salt mustard powder and cheese
- Gradually mix in milk and make soft dough on a floured board 8 mm thickness and cut small rounds with a cutter. arrange pizza rounds on a greased baking tray and bake at 200degree c till light brown in colour
- Remove from the oven and put topping on each one and bake againtill cheese melts.
- For topping
- Heat oil and vegetables and saute over high flame.mix in salt, aji-no-moto,soya sauce. remove after two minutes.put one spoonful on each pizza.top with ketchup and cheese
- Bake at 200degreec on the upper shelf till cheese melts. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ashajdoshi on 05 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.