Mock Almond Cream Drops
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1451 times
Mock almond cream drops are a quick and superb dessert recipe with ground almonds mixed with cream, sugar , grated coconut and then rolled into small drops or balls. Serve the almond drops chilled in earthen pots with chopped nuts as garnish.
- Grate the coconut
- Grind the almonds in a mixie.
- Take one tbsp ghee in a non stick frying pan,add rava and stir till light pink in colour
- Add milk,sugar,grated coconut
- And stir till small balls can be formed.
- Finally,add grinded almonds and mix.
- Switch off the gas, add vanila essence and divide it into three equal parts.
- Add each colour in each part,mix thoroughly and make small round balls.
- Add sugar in cream and whip on ice. when it becomes thick,add prepared colourful balls,chill for sometime and serve.
This recipe was contributed by poonam4u on 22 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.