Mocha Eggless Sauce
This recipe has been viewed 1907 times
Pamper yourself with the sinful chocolate based sauce recipe mocha egoless sauce as dressing, topping or plain chilled as dessert. The dark chocolate is melted and then blended with sugar, coffee, rum and butter.
- Melt the chocolate(chocolate
- Grated or melted, chocolate is a wonderful topping for any dessert.
- Plain dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate. ) over hot water, add sugar, coffee and hot water.
- Mix well, add butter and cook until thick.
- Remove from heat and then stir in the rum.
- Serve hot or cold.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.