Mixed vegetable petis
This recipe has been viewed 4654 times
To make them more crunchy put the ready to go in oven baking pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Add your private note
Mixed vegetable petis recipe - How to make Mixed vegetable petis
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Potatoes 2 (medium)
Corn 1 tin
Paneer Bhurgi 1/2 cup (rub the paneer with your hands)
Lemon juice 3tspoons
Sugar 2 tspoons
Coriander salt to taste
Green chilli-Gralic-Ginger paste 2 t-spoons
Dried coriender powder
- Pressure cook the potatoes with little bit of salt. also, pressure cook the corn with little bit of salt.
- Pre-hit the oven for 350 degrees.
- Chop the capsicum finely.
- Take a big bowl. mash the potatoes, corn, capsicum and paneer togather with a masher. add lemon juise,sugar, salt, greenchilli-garlic-ginger paste. add fresh corriender leaves. also, add the dried corriender and cumin powder. mash it again finely.
- Make the small regular petis and rub them in breadcrums. put them on the baking pan and put them in oven for 30-35 minutes. make them upside down and cook again in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with green and aamli chatni.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#399839 on 07 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.