Mixed Veggie Delight
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2033 times
A vegetable treat, mix veggie delight is a combination of vegetables like potatoes, mushrooms, capsicum tossed with paneer cubes, ginger flakes and spiced up with chillies and garam masala . A delightfully flavoured vegetable dish which is truly a culinary treat to be served with parantha or naan.
- Cut potatoes and capsicum into 1 inch cubes
- Heat oil, add the chopped chilies, ginger and garlic,saute, add onions, fry till light brown.
- Add turmeric powder, jeera powder, red chili powder, dhania powder.
- Add mushrooms. stir for 2 mins, then add capsicum, potatoes, peas, and salt.
- Fry for 3 minutes. add garam masala and the coriander leaves, mix well. lastly add the paneer cubes.
- Stir for a minute and serve hot with roties.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.