Mixed Vegetables Sesame Rice
by Foodie #627191
This recipe has been viewed 676 times
Perfect for small gatherings and parties and this crunchy rice is sure to steal the show!
- Dry roast sesame seeds until they turn golden brown.
- In the same pan dry roast the dry chillies then followed by coriander seeds and urad dal. Keep aside and let them get cool.
- Grind as fine or coarse powder with enough salt and store them in a air tightened box..
- Add this spice powder to the cooked rice as much as you desire.
- Meanwhile heat the oil and fry the mustard seeds,urad dal,cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the carrots,green peas and cook for few seconds.
- Add the cabbage to the same pan and cook on a slow flame for few more minutes until the veggies get well cooked.
- Add immediately this tempered veggies to the rice and toss gently until the rice get well mixed, add salt if needed.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #627191 on 24 Jan 2015Deepika chauhan
i m from nadiad
i love ccoking
i love to cook n do experiment about it.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.