Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce:
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5926 times
A very quick recipe and the coconut milk gives a very delicious flavour to the vegetables.
goes well with nan,parathas....
- Liquidize the tomatoes in the mixie.
- Strain and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a kadai and fry paneer till light brown,remove and keep aside.
- Add the strained tomato juice,when it starts to boil add red chilli powder,sugar to taste,tomato sauce,salt to taste and mixed boiled vegetables.
- Mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Then add the coconut milk mixed with cornflour and the fried paneer pieces.
- Lastly add cream.
- Take down from fire and serve garnished with chopped coriander and grated paneer.
This recipe was contributed by Meenal on 18 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.