Mixed Vegetables Dal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 29503 times
This will be a wholesome side dish as it has the best combination of dals and vegetables of different colour and flavour
- Pressure cook toor dal, methi, channa dal and green gram dal with haldi powder and keep aside
- Heat oil in a kadai add jeera and the spices
- Add ginger garlic paste
- Add the vegetables and saute it for 5 mts
- Add salt,sugar,green chillies and little water tillthey are finely cooked
- Add the cooked dal and allow it to boil for 10 mts
- Garnish with corriander
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 10 Apr 2015I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.