Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26541 times
A delicious recipe of mixed vegetables enrobed in a delectable creamy coconut sauce.
- Cut all the vegetables as long sticks and cook all of them with the help of water vapour only.
- Cut paneer in pieces and fry in oil.
- Immediately add them into hot water to soften.
- Prepapre gravy as metioned above. and mix all the vegetables and
- Fried paneer pieces into it.
- Also add tomato purie (prefferably kissan tomato purie) to adjust the taste.
- Add salt and kaju powder in it.
- Lastly pour milk cream and coariander and serve the delicious subzi.
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.