Mixed Vegetable Soup By skapil
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3237 times
Enjoy the benefits of different vegetables in the single bowl of hot Mixed vegetable soup. Learn many simple and tasty soup recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Peel the potatoes and onion.
- In the oil, fry the onions until soft; add chopped garlic and ginger
- Add potatoes and chopped tomatoes. cook for a few minutes
- Add water and close the lid.
- Cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Strain the soup.
- Mix the cornstarch with some water to make a mixture.
- Boil the strained soup. slowly add the cornstarch stirring all the time.
- Add the chopped steamed vegetables and serve with croutons.
- Put 1 inch cubes of white bread in a bag with oil and garlic flakes.
- Shake the bag well
- Place in the oven at 350 degrees until crisp
This recipe was contributed by skapil on 14 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.