Mixed Vegetable Soup By gitavasan
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3776 times
If you want thick soup then add 2 tsp of cornflour mixed in ½ cup of milk.
- Melt butter, fry ginger and garlic paste.
- Add tomato puree, carrots, french beans, peas and water.
- Pressure cook for 5-6 min.
- Add coriander leaves. boil for 2-3 min.
- Garnish with cheese serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gitavasan on 04 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.