Mixed Vegetable Soup By Ruc_food
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17746 times
Mixed vegetable soup serves as an excellent appetizer with the goodness of the vegetables used. This soup is best enjoyed with toasted bread croutons.
- Wash all the vegetables and dal properly.
- Combine the dal and vegetable along with enough water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 3-4 whistle.
- Blend the cooked vegetables and dal in a blender to a smooth puree.
- Strain the mixture using little water. Keep aside.
- Heat the pan add the butter, when the butter starts melting, add the spring onion and saute till it turns to light brown in colour.
- Add the crushed paneer and saute for a minute.
- Add the strained puree, salt, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, vinegar, sugar, fresh pepper powder and litlle water, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture, stir continously and simmer for mor 5-7 minutes.
- This will thicken the soup and lighten the dark colour of the soup.
- Serve hot and sprinkle pepper powder and mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by ruc_food on 25 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.