Mixed Vegetable Pickle By 00000
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10664 times
A tangy ,spicy mixed veg pickle recipe, the mixed veg achaar is a great accompaniment to rice or breads. A combination of vegetables like cauliflower, carrot,radish, etc are mixed together with oil, salt and spices to create the magical mixed veg pickle.
- Clean and cut the vegetables lengthwise into thin strips.add salt and keep aside.
- Grind the red chillies,green chillies,haldi powder methi seeds,ginger 1.1/2 pods garlic,jeera,peppercorns and rye in vinegar.
- Heat oil and fry the remaining garlic and curry leaves till they smell.
- Add the masala and fry well.
- Then add sugar and remaining vinegar.
- Add vegetables and cook on a low fire till done.
- Cool and bottle.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.