Mixed Vegetable Oats Dosa
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16002 times
Famous south indian cuisine dosa but with little variation,to make it nutritious and healthy i have used oats and mixed vegetables.
- Combine all the ingredients and blend in a mixer, adding little water to a smooth paste.
- Cover and keep in a warm and dry place for 15- 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick tava and grease it lightly with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of the batter and spread in a circular motion to make a thin dosa and cook on one side.
- Pour a little oil along the edges while cooking and when crisp, fold and serve hot.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more such dosas.
- Serve with coconut chutney or sambhar.
- You can add any vegetables like capsicum, cabbage, green peas etc as per your own choice and availability of vegetables as per season.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 07 Oct 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.