Mixed Vegetable Koorma
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 8951 times
Mixed vegetable koorma is a delicious mixed vegetable dish recipe with vegetables cooked in a creamy rich kurma curry. Enjoy mouth watering and easy to prepare mixed vegetable koorma with paranthas.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetable Koorma recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetable Koorma
Preparation Time: Not given Cooking Time: Not given Total Time:
- Boil potatoes, peel and cut into pieces.
- Heat oil, add shahjeera, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick and bay leaves. fry for a min.
- Add onions and fry until brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add peas, beans and carrots and cook with little water until they become soft.
- Add paste 1 and fry until coconut is cooked.
- Lower heat and add paste 2. add water and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add potato pieces and mix well.
- Add paste 3.
- Stir for another 2 mins. remove and serve with roti, biryani or white rice.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 27 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.