Mixed Vegetable Curry with Cashews
This recipe has been viewed 11635 times
Spinach kootu is an authentic South Indian lentil preparation with spinach and moong dal mixed together with rasam powder and grated coconut.
- Heat ghee in large skillet, fry the garlic & spices for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Blanch eggplants in boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes. drain & dice them.
- Add all the vegetables, including the chili, to the pan. fry gently for 7 minutes, stirring to mix thoroughly.
- Dissolve grated coconut in the boiling water & mix with vegetables. add tomatoes, cover & cook for 20 minutes.
- Just before serving, stir in roasted cashews & serve over rice.
This recipe was contributed by jolu on 20 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.