Mixed Vegetable Bhopali Style ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13391 times
As the name suggests, this mixed vegetable dish is from the kitchens of bhopal. Like most foods from this region, the vegetables (of your choice) are cooked in a creamy, spicy and thereby a rich gravy!
- Combine the mixed vegetables, salt and 2 tbsp of water in a microwave-safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 6 minutes or till the vegetables are done. Keep aside.
- Combine the oil and cashewnuts in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove the cashewnuts and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the prepared paste and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once in between after 1 minute.
- Add the cooked mixed vegetables and cashewnuts, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the milk, cream, sugar and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.