Mixed Vegetable Bhaji
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50178 times
Mixed vegetable bhaji is a combination of 3 vegetables, which is delicious and easy to prepare.
- Combine the water and little salt in a pan and bring to boil, add the cauliflower florets, beans and potatoes and futher boil for 8 minutes and half cook the vegetables. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onions, garlic, ginger and cumin seeds and saute for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the curry paste, tomatoes, salt and 2/3 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Add the partially cooked vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 5-8 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by glorimarpr on 21 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.