Mixed Vegetable Bake By nasim2001
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5100 times
Mixed vegetable bake is a convenient single dish casserole recipe with an assortment of fresh seasonal vegetables tossed with herbs and cheese. A perfect meal option which is healthy, low in calories and superb in taste.
- Chop separately, all vegetables into big chunks.
- Combine potato, beans,babycorn,banana,carrot.
- Boil them in salted water till tender.
- Drain, hold under running water & keep aside.
- Heat oil,add onion & capsicum,stir till tender.
- Add chillies,tomatoes,vinegar,soyasauce,salt,sugar.
- Cook for a min.
- Add boiled vegetables.
- Stir sprinkle flour all over.
- Toss lightly to let some cheese mix into vegetable.
- Bake in a hot oven till the vegetables sizzle.
- Serve hot with garlic .
This recipe was contributed by nasim2001 on 05 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.