Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19251 times
This tastes just as well with rice and dal or rotis or puris.
I tried it for my kids with rice and sambhar. it was a hit.
- Pressure cook the sprouted pulses with a pinch of haldi and salt.
- Pressure cook the potatoes.
- Chop the onions and tomatoes roughly.
- Grate the ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a kadai and splutter the rai and jeera in it. add the red chilli broken into two pieces.
- Add the chopped onions along with the ginger and garlic. fry till onions turn red.
- Add the peeled and chopped potatoes. fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, haldi powder,dhania powder,chole masala. stir well.
- Add salt and cooked sprouts. mix well and add a cup of water.
- Cover and simmer for five minutes till the required consistency is reached.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by nalinik1 on 18 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.