by khushi solanki
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5524 times
Mixed veg-soya uses soya granules or nuggets as the main ingredients along with a medley of fresh vegetables. A protein rich healthy vegetable recipe which is great in taste and appealing in looks, besides being easy to prepare.
Add your private note
Mixed Veg-soya recipe - How to make Mixed Veg-soya
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
# 1cup soya minichunks
# 1 cup mixed boiled vegetables.(cauliflower,greenpeas, patato,carrot)
# 3 grated onions
# 3 grated tamatoes
# 1tbsp. crushed garlic
# 1tbsp. crushed ginger.
# 1/2 teasp.turmeric
# 1 teasp. redchilli pdr.
# 2teasp. garammasala
# 1teasp. dhania-jira
# salt to taste,4tbsp oil.
# 1tbsp cumin seeds.
# fresh chopped coriander.
- Soak the soya granules in milk for 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan, add cumin seeds.
- As the seeds crackle, add the onions. saute till brown.
- Add ginger, garlic paste and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dry masala powdersand saute for a minute.
- Add the tamatoes and saute till oil floats on top.
- Now add the mixed boiled vegetables, soya granules soaked in milk and little water.add salt.
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by khushi solanki on 21 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.