Mixed Veg and Paneer Pakode
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5657 times
A favorite and popular snack dish is the mixveg and paneer pakode. The gram flour or besan coated mix veg and paneer pakode are deep fried and served with chutney or ketchup as tea time snack or starter.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the paneer strips and the bread crumbs in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into round flat balls.
- Place a paneer strip in the centre and cover it completely with the vegetable mixture.
- Repeat the same with the remaining mixture and paneer strips.
- Roll the croquettes in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a kadha and deep fry till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by JOLU on 07 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.