Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9417 times
Laden with the goodness of fresh and seasonal vegetables, the Mixed veg soup is mild spiced up with salt, pepper and a dash of lime juice. Enjoy with crunchy bread sticks.
- Cut potato, tomato and carrot into small pieces.
- Cook all the ingredients, except cream in a pressure cooker .
- Cool it and run through amixer .
- Pass through a strainer with big holes.
- Boil for 2 mins .
- Serve hot topped with fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by arel on 24 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.