Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7919 times
The healthful and delicious mixed subziyan is a mixed vegetable recipe laden with the goodness of different vegetables embodied in rich taste and flavour . Enjoy with chapattis or Parathas.
- Cut all the vegetables finely,cook and keep aside.
- Soak horse gram for 8 hrs and add enough water to cover it.pressure cook this for 3 min.
- Grind all the ingredients
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera & ground masala & fry till brown.mix finely cut tomatoes, and fry till done.
- Put boil vegetables,horse gram,salt with water left from horse gram.
- Boil till the gravy thickens and remove from fire.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Makes a delicious sabzi,as well as good side dish for roti.
This recipe was contributed by mythily on 22 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.