Mixed Sprouts in Malwani Masala
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10909 times
Malwani masala casts a lingering, delightful spell over the diner! The essence of the subzi lies in the ground masala paste; those who like it spicy can add more green chillies. It tastes best with bread.
- Heat 1½ tbsp of oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the coconut and sauté till it turns golden brown.
- Add the coriander, green chillies, ginger and salt and blend in a mixer till to a smooth paste.
- Heat the remaining ½ tbsp of oil in the same pan, add the mixed sprouts and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste, salt and ½ cup of water and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.